Ladprao Bilingual School Student Application Procedures
401 LadpraoSoi 126, Ladprao Road, Plubpla Sub-District,Wangthonglang District, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
- Accepts students, boy or girl ages 1 year and 6 months old - 11 years and 6 months old.
- Accepts students from Preparatory to Primary 6.
- Parents should bring the prospective student upon application.
- Prospective student has to be interviewed by the school and a mandatory written assessment is required for Primary students.
Prospective Student’s Documents to bring upon registration
- Birth Certificate (Original and Photocopy)
- Photocopy of House Registration.
- 1.5 inch- picture (3 pcs.)
- Pictures of parents or guardians who will pick up the student.
- Thai National I.D card of parents (Original and Photocopy)
- Transcripts from previous school
- KG 1 – Health Record Book.
- KG 2–3, Primary 1-6 – Student’s Progress Report, Portfolio, Health Record Form.
- KG 1-3
Teaching general subjects following the Early Childhood Education Curriculum of 2003 which is an education procedure in English from the Ministry of Education not over than 50% of the activities are Computer, Music and Swimming.
- Primary 1-6
Teaching general subjects following The Basic Education Core Curriculum of 2008, an education procedure in English from the Ministry of Education not over than 50% of the activities are Remedial, Scout, Music, Swimming and Club.
- KG 1-3
Classes accepting from Preparatory to Primary 6.
- Kindergarten – 8:30 am to 2:50 pm (Monday-Friday)
- Primary – 8:00 am to 3:40 pm (Monday-Friday)
- Kindergarten – 3 years
- Primary – 6 years
- Weekends – Saturday to Sunday
- Government Holidays
- School Holidays
- Kindergarten – Student Evaluation is done by time, by group and by student and parents shall be informed to cooperate for the development of the student.
- Primary – Student Evaluation is done following the rules of The Basic Education Core Curriculum of 2008 of the Ministry of Education.
Tuition and Other Fees Payment – For information and details please contact our office at telephone number 02-530-30-30
- KG – Primary students should wear the appropriate school uniform allowed by the Ministry of Education.
- Student Uniform and Activity Uniform should be worn to allow the students to carry out the school activities.
- Students are prohibited of wearing valuable accessories inside the school.