Ladprao Bilingual School (LBS) Kindergarten education is through Play and Learn following the Montessori principle. Children will gain knowledge from hands-on experiences and their own discoveries. Basically, lessons are based on monthly theme as follows: [su_table]
[su_divider divider_color="#36f716" margin="30"]
Code of Conduct for Kindergarten
- Proper Attire :
- Students should wear the prescribed LBSschool uniform for 4 days in a week.
- Students should wear the PE uniform once a week (following the class schedule).
- Shoes and Socks :
- School Uniform – Black leather shoes and white socks
- PE Uniform – White rubber shoes with no design and white socks with no design.
- Sending and Picking up students :
- Time to send the students in the morning is from 7.00 – 8.30 am.
- Time to pick up the students is from 3:00 – 5:00 pm (there will be an extra payment to be charged for late pick up beyond 5:30)
- Student I.D card is mandatory upon picking up the student. Please inform the school beforehand the name of the person to pick up the student and bring a valid identification card for authentication.
- Student Supplies - Parents make sure your child has the following:
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Powder, Comb, Handkerchief
- Plastic cup with handle
- Swim suit, swim cap, goggles (to be brought only during Swimming schedule)
- Sleeping clothes (for Preparatory, KG 1 – 2)
- Old unused t-shirt of parents for Art class
- Extra clothes