Ladprao Bilingual School (LBS) Primary education is through Learning by Doing giving focus to the learner known as Child Centered. English is the language of instruction at LBS for the following subjects:
- Design Technology and Computer
- Housework (Primary 3-6)
- Club (Primary 3-6)
The Thai National Curriculum also provides the foundation and structure for the teaching of Thai at all levels for the following subjects:
- Social Studies
- Religion and Culture
- Civic Duty
- Arts (Music, Thai Dance)
- Physical Education
- Career and Technology (Housework, Agricultural Work, Handiworks, Business Work and Computer)
Student Development Subject (Remedial Class, Scout, Swimming,Angkalung – Thai musical instrument, Keyboard)
Club-Primary 3-6 (Thai Music, Contemporary Music, Hydroponic, Crafts and Language, Science and Maths)
In addition to English and Thai languages, Chinese language is also taught for Primary level.
Code of Conduct for Primary
- Proper Attire
- Students should wear the prescribed LBS school uniform for 2 days in a week.
- Students should wear their Activity Uniform once a week.
- Students should wear PE uniform and Scout uniform following the class schedule.
- Shoes and Socks
- School Uniform – Black leather shoes for girls and boys
- PE Uniform – White rubber shoes with no design for girls and boys
- White socks with no design
- Sending and Picking up student
- Time to send the students in the morning is from 7:00 – 8.00 am.
- Time to pick up the students is from 3:45 – 5:00 pm (there will be an extra payment to be charged for late pick up beyond 5:30)
- Student I.D card is mandatory upon picking up the student. Please inform the school beforehand the name of the person who will pick up the student and bring a valid identification card for authentication.
- Student Supplies - Parents make sure your child has the following:
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Powder, Comb, Handkerchief
- Plastic cup with handle
- Swim suit, swim cap, goggles (Primary 1-2)
- Old unused t-shirt of parents for Art class